September 10-12, 2024
Transform Employee Health: Adopt Value-Driven, Affordable, and Inclusive Benefits
Health Benefits Nation is the premier event that brings together CHROs, CFOs, HR professionals, Benefits Executives, and Benefits Advisers to shake up the status quo and propel the shift to accountable, transparent, and high-quality employer healthcare.
You will have the opportunity to connect with peers and gain invaluable insights into effectively controlling costs and improving health outcomes. This event aims to empower employees and diverse workforces, providing them with the tools and knowledge to make informed decisions about their health and well-being.
Top Reasons Why You Can’t Miss Health Benefits Nation
- Stay ahead of the curve by learning about the latest trends and developments in healthcare benefits, enabling you to make informed decisions for your organization
- Explore options for managing risk effectively, including captives, stop loss, and self-insured plans while navigating the complexities involved in plan design
- Gain in-depth insights and actionable takeaways from themed tracks focused on self-insured strategies, mental health and well-being and women’s health
- Examine innovative models to reengineer benefits and meet the needs of your workforce in a timely manner
- Discuss practical approaches to manage chronic disease including obesity and MSK in a holistic, compliant, and cost-effective way
Request to Join our Speaker Faculty
Submission deadline is April 12, 2024
EARN YOUR CERTIFIED HEALTH VALUE PROFESSIONAL (CHVP) CERTIFICATION:
As a special thank you for registering for the Benefit Design Strategies Summit, all attendees receive access to the health care course library offered in the Certified Health Value Professional program. These self-paced, 100% online health value learning courses provide the deeper, specialized training needed to optimize health benefits offerings, curb wasteful spending, and provide employees with a higher quality of care. Graduates of the program have saved their companies thousands of dollars in wasteful spending. The CHVP designation qualifies for SHRM recertification credits when you complete the full designation.
This course retails for $1195 and all attendees will receive access for FREE. View courses here: https://validationinstitute.com/certifications/
If you are interested in pursuing the CHVP designation select the Capstone option ($79 fee) at registration. The Capstone is a written review of a vendor to put your learning into practice.
AGENDA & SPEAKER UPDATES
Stay in the know on the latest speaker and agenda updates!
Enhance your brand, engage in thought-leadership, and network with your target audience.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VALIDATION INSTITUTE
Join our community of benefits buyers and solutions providers as we aim to bring more transparency to the industry – one company at a time.