Reshaping Health, Well-Being, and Benefits Strategies to Transform Employer Healthcare
The premier event that convenes CHROs, CFOs, HR, Benefits Executives, and Benefits Advisors to break away from the status quo and accelerate the move to accountable, transparent, and high-quality employer healthcare. Join us in Orlando and be part of the change!
- Discuss the path to high-performance, high-value healthcare that will significantly improve outcomes and bend the cost curve
- Hear directly from HR and benefits experts on innovative strategies to bring quality care closer to employers today
- Dive into benefits including fertility, family, financial, and caregiver that support employees and families while positively impacting healthy living
- Explore advancements in direct contracting and learn how to effectively identify and work with the right provider partner
- Tailor benefits and wellness offerings specific to your populations’ needs and focus on the whole-person while prioritizing diversity and inclusivity
- Understand how to comply with recent legislations including the CAA (Consolidated Appropriations Act) and meet fiduciary responsibilities
- Destigmatize behavioral and mental health in the workplace and implement a personalized approach to engaging employees in their mental health
- Examine the role of digital technology in managing and treating chronic conditions
- Delve into advanced primary care and assess its potential in moving toward patient-centric care
- Curb rising drug spend by adopting value-based payment models, partnering with the right PBM, and following an outcomes-based, patient-focused drug purchasing strategy
- Know your data: Leverage partnerships with providers, brokers, and TPAs to access the right data and make optimal healthcare decisions
- Assess the impact of health inequities and SDoH on employee health and wellness
Request to Join our Speaker Faculty
Submission deadline is July 29, 2023
EARN YOUR CERTIFIED HEALTH VALUE PROFESSIONAL (CHVP) CERTIFICATION:
As a special thank you for registering for the Benefit Design Strategies Summit, all attendees receive access to the health care course library offered in the Certified Health Value Professional program. These self-paced, 100% online health value learning courses provide the deeper, specialized training needed to optimize health benefits offerings, curb wasteful spending, and provide employees with a higher quality of care. Graduates of the program have saved their companies thousands of dollars in wasteful spending. The CHVP designation qualifies for SHRM recertification credits when you complete the full designation.
This course retails for $1195 and all attendees will receive access for FREE. View courses here: https://validationinstitute.com/certifications/
If you are interested in pursuing the CHVP designation select the Capstone option ($79 fee) at registration. The Capstone is a written review of a vendor to put your learning into practice.
AGENDA & SPEAKER UPDATES
Stay in the know on the latest speaker and agenda updates!
Enhance your brand, engage in thought-leadership, and network with your target audience.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VALIDATION INSTITUTE
Join our community of benefits buyers and solutions providers as we aim to bring more transparency to the industry – one company at a time.